Laser Cutting Machine
Laser Welder Industry-Ready Solutions
Laser Cutter: 2022 Best Metal Laser Cutting Machine For Sale
Laser cutting is a method of cutting shapes or designs into sheet metal or other structural materials that are primarily used in the manufacturing industry，Laser cutters can cut all types of metals, from mild steel to stainless and also non-ferrous metals. More reflective metals like aluminium are more difficult to cut. In those instances, fibre lasers are the better option. The thickness of the metal can be anywhere up to 30 mm.
Our TIPTOP company focus on small size metal laser cutter, mainly have 130×90, and 30×30 size metal laser cutter. And also the silver and gold laser cutter.
Laser Cutting Machine Application
Laser cutting machines can be used in the transportation industry, automotive, and aerospace parts manufacturing. Laser cutting machines can accurately produce a wide variety of shapes and sizes for the manufacture of vehicle body parts, electronic components and other internal parts that require engraving and hollowing. Laser cutting machines can also cut a variety of tubes and pipes for the production of engine frames for automobiles and other applications.
In the aerospace field, laser cutting technology is mainly used to cut special aerospace materials such as titanium alloys, aluminum alloys, nickel alloys, chrome alloys, stainless steel, beryllium oxide, composite materials, plastics, ceramics and quartz. Aerospace parts processed by laser cutting include engine flame tubes, titanium thin-walled housings, aircraft fuselages, titanium skins, wing struts, tail plates, helicopter main rotors, space shuttle ceramic insulation tiles, etc.
Mold and Tooling Industry
The laser cutting machine can cut machine molds quickly and accurately, which can restore the design size of the mold with high precision and simplify the mold manufacturing process. At the same time, laser cutting machines are able to cut to different depths, so the cut dies can be directly stamped.
- Laser cutting machines are widely used in the advertising industry to cut and manufacture a variety of plates to produce metal components commonly used for outdoor advertising.
- In fitness equipment, laser cutting machines also play an important role in the manufacture of fitness equipment.
- In the kitchen appliances, lighting and other industries, laser cutting machines can achieve customization and personalization.
- Laser cutting machine can be used to produce manufacturing hardware tools
FAQ: Laser Cutting Machine
What is a laser cutter?
A laser cutter is a machine that uses a laser to cut and engrave material.Laser cutting machine emitted from the laser, through the optical path system, focused into a high power density laser beam. The laser beam irradiates the surface of the workpiece, causing the workpiece to reach its melting or boiling point, while a high-pressure gas coaxial to the beam blows away the molten or vaporized metal. With the relative position of the beam and the workpiece moving, the material eventually forms a slit, thus achieving the purpose of cutting.
What can a laser cutter do?
There are three (3) most common tasks that laser cutters are designed to do:
- – The laser beams can precisely cut the edges of any material, without having to worry about having the material to change its color.
- – They can apply markings on the surface of a material. For instance, an Enduramark or CerMark .
- – Also laser beams have the capacity to remove the top part of the material, without cutting it all through.
How does the laser cutting machine process work?
- Material (s) to be cut
- Available mains power
- Cutting speed or rate (work throughput)
- Allowable thermal excursion for the workpiece
- Cut edge profile
- Necessary beam collimation
- Cutting depth or thickness of workpiece
- Beam steering or workpiece positioning system
- Availability of field service or spare parts